We're an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in Europe, the US, and beyond 🚀. Everyone here lives and breathes AWS, it's the main and only thing we do. Our mission is to help startups scale with Amazon Web Services (AWS). One half of our DNA is AWS, the other is startups.
Oh, and we're a fully remote company. 💪
Right now, we're looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team and help us grow at an even greater speed!
Curious? Read on. 👇
What will you do
Senior Accountant role is part of Company's Finance function reporting to Finance manager and is focused on handling the day-to-day accounting to ensure accuracy of Company’s financials. The primary functional areas for the Sr. Accountant is executing various accounting processes, managing payroll, working with external auditors to ensure compliance as well as being active with ad-hoc projects (like accounting system implementation, reporting improvements) and other functional or cross-team initiatives.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to the following:
- Performing all company’s accounting activities in accordance with local, international and industry specific accounting requirements
- Take care of payroll calculations
- Preparation of reporting according statutory as well as Lithuanian regulatory laws and requirements (reporting to Tax Agency, Center of registers, etc.)
- Ensuring timely payments to vendors
- Drive activities of external audits, work with auditors requests, preparation of related data
- Actively participate in internal initiatives, such as accounting system implementation and current process improvements
- Other functional assignments and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines and company’s needs
What we expect
- Actual hands-on experience in accounting role
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, as that’s the official language of the company. Lithuanian language skills would be a huge plus
- Relevant work experience 3+ years (Knowledge of Lithuanian accounting principles)
- Experience with payroll function and payroll calculations (preferred, but all can be learned with willingness quickly gain this functional knowledge)
- Attention to the details, high level of responsibility, self-sufficiency and proactiveness
- The position is remote, yet you being a resident in Lithuania might be a big advantage, since Cloudvisor is registered here and having a person who knows the country’s accounting and tax policies would be quite beneficial
- Willingness to learn and improve
The soft skills you display - like friendliness, professionalism, responsiveness, and follow-through - are very appreciated by our team.
What we can offer:
- Remote work (Cloudvisor is a fully remote company), flexible working hours and conditions - we honestly don't care about when and how you do your work if you deliver!
- Possibilities to test new ideas and strategies, succeed (or fail is also an essential part of the process), learn from that, and grow together with the company.
- Regular, remote team lunches + offline team and company retreats
- An awesome and international team to work with 0 (zero) micro-management. Yes, the best team you have ever seen.
- Unlimited time off - You’re given complete freedom over your work schedule; we value the results, not your availability, during standard working hours.
- Workspace improvement support - An allowance to change your work equipment or environment to make your life better and work easier.
- Empowerment of Learning and Development - We want you to grow! That's why Cloudvisor will support any of your ideas for self-development activities and projects finances-wise.
- Full technical training on everything related to AWS.
- Well-being allowance - We truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. You can use it for anything related to your hobbies, health, and well-being.
- Cloudvisor = people. We believe your personality and soft skills are more important than just several hard competencies.
- Cloudvisor = growth. We take on the challenges ahead and keep up with an ever-changing environment, becoming the best professional version of ourselves with no hidden agenda.
- Cloudvisor = culture. We are partners. We believe that working together should not be limited to the actual work! We care about all of you, your background, what makes you tick, your reality, and your diversity!
- Cloudvisor = startup. We live in a fast-developing world and are making our way into it. You will find a result-driven space where you can develop your best ideas.
Do you think you are the perfect fit for our team? We have discovered our ideal profile – we call it a true Cloudvisorian!