Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper's secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
Join the finance department at an exciting time, as we scale up operations domestic and overseas. Several exciting systems migrations are in progress which will help us achieve a more efficient operating environment and deliver valuable information to the business and wider stakeholders.
The finance team provides critical information to the company's senior team for effective management, whilst helping other departments assess their performance against key benchmarks. Each vertical within finance team plays an important role in helping the wider business, whether it be through day in day out payment processing; revenue collections; product control; financial reporting or budgeting & forecasting. The collective efforts of the finance team help deliver critical information to management and help their colleagues and company achieve their goals.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Play a key role in the Accounts Receivable function, from invoice generation to collections
- Support the Account Receivable Manager in the design and adoption of new reporting formats and control procedures
- Work with the reporting team to ensure a complete and reconciled sales ledger
- Provide revenue data to FP&A team to assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Work with product control to control daily fee collection processes from client
- Collaborate with the broader finance team to produce best-in-class management
- information, insight and commentary on financial performance
- Help to develop dashboards with FP&A team that focus the business on critical indicators and KPIs that appraise new customer acquisition and ongoing customer management; whilst implementing low-effort / highly-repeatable processes to ensure they are accurately measured and monitored
- Partner with other business areas to ensure smooth operations and effective migrations to new systems and working practices
- Take ownership of, and continuously improve, financial reporting (profit and loss / balance sheet / cash-flow), updating for changes in the business to create reporting packs where required
- Liaise with trading team to manage exposures on invoice settlements made with cryptocurrencies
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- Previously worked in accounts receivable assistant role
- An excellent team player, with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable working with large volumes of customer invoices, and reconciling and
- chasing payments in an effective and timely manner
- Advanced excel skills