Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper's secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
Join the finance department at an exciting time, as we scale up operations domestic and overseas. Several exciting systems migrations are in progress which will help us achieve a more efficient operating environment and deliver valuable information to the business and wider stakeholders.
The finance team provides critical information to the company's senior team for effective management, whilst helping other departments assess their performance against key benchmarks. Each vertical within finance team plays an important role in helping the wider business, whether it be through day in day out payment processing; revenue collections; product control; financial reporting or budgeting & forecasting. The collective efforts of the finance team help deliver critical information to management and help their colleagues and company achieve their goals.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Conduct day-to-day transactional accounting
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities across the group
- Produce monthly Profit and Loss (P&L) analysis and KPI information, to enhance the decision-making ability of management and investors
- Take ownership of audit requests and ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- Assist in ensuring a growing number of domestic and overseas entities remain compliant with local tax laws and other regulations
- Take charge of company-wide policies, contributing to spend management and appropriate accounting of ad-hoc transactions
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Management Accountant or Finance Analyst
- Strong excel capabilities
- An excellent team player, with the ability to work independently, and drive the agenda for Financial Reporting
- Experience working closely with accounts payable/receivable teams
- Comfortable working with large amounts of detailed information and presenting back impactful insights, leveraging business systems as appropriate
- Part-qualified certified accountant (ACA, ACCA or other overseas equivalent) preferred though not essential
- Experience of using NetSuite will be advantageous though not essential