Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper's secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
We are a team that embraces challenges and resolves them within tight deadlines. We feel at the top of the world whenever we make the tiniest positive difference in our customer lives and always strive for more.
We don’t ask for praises, knowing we’ve helped is all we need. We are open to criticism and regard it as a chance to improve. Although we work under constant pressure, we are trying to make our job fun (we really do!) and most of all, enjoy the ride.
Our day to day involves helping the account management team and service desk team resolve issues and queries raised by the customers, which involves troubleshooting and root causing analysis, ensuring data completeness for handing over tickets and tasks to the next shift (‘’follow the sun model”) or escalating to L3, and coordinating delivery of solutions.
Our main goals currently are:
1. Team expansion to cover all the time zones (24/7).
2. Improving the training and onboarding process for the newcomers as well as enterprise customers.
3. Regular support service process review.
4. Building a collaborative team culture.
Key Responsibilities of the role
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will be the frontline for the Information Technology team. Responding to requests and providing general assistance within the office for anything IT related.
Tasks will include
- Provide internal users with hardware and software support
- Provide advice and basic training to users
- Carry out pro-active monitor of internal systems
- Ticket triage and escalation
- User on-boarding / off-Boarding
This role is customer-focused, so people skills are just as valued as technical and a successful candidate will need to remain calm under pressure, be grounded, determined and resourceful.
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Service Desk environment
- Microsoft 365 / Azure (Basic knowledge)
- Strong organisation and interpersonal skills
- Maintain Asset Management
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- Endpoint Manager / Intune
- Teams / Skype for Business
- Windows 10 troubleshooting
- Apple Mac troubleshooting
- Basic network skills
- Basic PowerShell