Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper's secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
Are you an experienced security professional who wants to turn your hand to a new challenge?
Copper is currently expanding our Security Operations team and is looking for someone to take the lead on cyber security in each of our global offices.
We work in a fast paced, collaborative environment and we want people who can help take us to the next level and are willing to turn their hands to practically all aspects of the SOC from detection right through to getting involved in incident response?
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Supported by the London-based SOC, you will be representative of the security team on-site and will be taking up a key role in keeping Copper secure.
- You will be the local face of cyber security in Singapore and you will take a local lead on everything from threat hunting to incident response to security evangelism.
- Reporting to the Head of Security Operations, you will be joining us at an exciting time and helping us build out our security capabilities to a world-leading standard.
- Collaborating and co-ordinating with SOC Leads Globally to ensure that the business maintains the best cyber security posture
- Ensuring that all employees and new joiners to the business are provided with clear training on cyber security
Your experience, skills and knowledge
The essential experience
- Experience as a senior security analyst
- Previous experience in providing and coordinating the analysis of network and endpoint events
- Have an understanding of the incident response processes
- Experience of vulnerability management processes
- Building playbooks for incident analysis and handling
- Knowledge of security methodologies and technical security solutions
- The ability to coordinate an investigation
- Tune and/or develop detection rules in SIEMs
- A clear communicator who can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff
The desirable experience
- We use a range of technologies across the business, but experience working with cloud platforms is valuable, as is any experience of Microsoft Sentinel/Defender and CrowdStrike Falcon
- Experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing, global environment
What will we give you in return?
In return for everything you can bring to Copper, we offer a competitive benefits package. We can also offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with career opportunities and welcoming working environment.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love you to apply for the opportunity. Copper is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, bring us your experience, perspectives and skills. It is in our differences that we will continue to grow and ensure Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets.