Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper's secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
Join the finance department at an exciting time, as we scale up operations domestic and overseas. Several exciting systems migrations are in progress which will help us achieve a more efficient operating environment and deliver valuable information to the business and wider stakeholders.
The finance team provides critical information to the company's senior team for effective management, whilst helping other departments assess their performance against key benchmarks. Each vertical within finance team plays an important role in helping the wider business, whether it be through day in day out payment processing; revenue collections; product control; financial reporting or budgeting & forecasting. The collective efforts of the finance team help deliver critical information to management and help their colleagues and company achieve their goals.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Assist in the build out of the function including the design and implementation of risk management and control procedures
- Business Partnering with stakeholders including Front Office, Finance, Risk, Legal and Client Services
- Involvement in organisation wide system implementation projects in line with business growth
- Management of client deposit and withdrawal transactions including the investigation and resolution of trade breaks
- Production of daily processes including daily profit and loss reporting, hedging, fee top up and the overall reconciliation of all trading activity
- Investigation and resolution of trade breaks demonstrating strong understanding of front to back trade lifecycle
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- Motivated ‘can do’ approach with strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise
- Strong problem solving and creative skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience working within Middle or Back Office in Investment Banking/Hedge Fund/Asset Management/Fintech environment
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Studier
- Interest in cryptocurrency markets
- Basic understanding of blockchain and distributed systems
- Coding/analytics experience