- Act as a mentor and a role model for quality within the team - training, motivating, coaching, and correcting team members to ensure that standards are met.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues. Review and ensure test processes are followed and features are properly tested. Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Create reports to track progress, measure how closely the product meets our quality goals and highlight risks.
- Ensuring the successful delivering of products to clients.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience leading quality strategy for engineering product teams
- Ability to drive forward and coach team on all areas of quality engineering
- Programming skills and demonstrable experience developing with JS/Typescript and JVM-based programming languages
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, scalable, reusable, quality test code
- Ability to project manage.
- Automation experience and hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in large financial institutions
- Experience working in Fintech, financial services or on blockchain projects; blockchain integrations, cryptocurrency wallets and custody applications, exchanges, blockchain data processing, DeFi, smart contracts, etc
- In-depth knowledge of BFT-style consensus systems
- Experience with ATDD or BDD
- Experience in Distributed Application testing
- Experience in network security, performance testing
- Relevant software testing qualifications and technical certifications
- Managerial experience
- Bi-annual bonus incentive
- Employee Growth Share incentive
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holiday entitlement (plus one day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Private medical and dental care
- Pension with matched contribution, up to 10% of salary
- Home Working Energy Support Scheme
- Monthly events such as game nights, quiz nights, cinema nights
- An annual Copper Summit (This year was Lisbon!)
- Breakfast and refreshments in the office