Built and led by Dmitry Tokarev, a software and financial engineering specialist, the firm provides a comprehensive suite of custody, trading and settlement solutions that reduce counterparty risk and bring greater capital and operational efficiency to digital asset markets. At the heart of Copper's offering is Multi-Party Computation (MPC) technology – the gold standard in secure custody. Copper’s multi-award winning custody system is unique in that it can be connected to centralised exchanges, DeFi applications and even staking pools without the assets leaving the custody.
Built on top of this state-of-the-art custody, ClearLoop™ is the first solution in the market that overcomes a growing industry challenge; counterparty risk with exchanges. This solution underpins a full prime services offering, connecting global exchanges and enabling customers to trade and settle directly from the safety of their MPC-secured wallets. By reducing settlement time for transfers to a few milliseconds (without blockchain network dependency) and offering enhanced security measures, ClearLoop™ is rapidly reshaping the way asset managers trade and manage capital.
In addition to industry-leading security certifications, Copper has one of the strongest insurance coverages in the industry from an A+ rated insurer, positioning the firm as the partner of choice for institutions seeking to safeguard their assets.
This Office Management team are responsible for the day to day running of Coppers Head Office, Blockchain House. The team aim to create and maintain a pleasant working environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
This is a 6month fixed term contract with a view to going permanent.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Supporting the Office Manager in both facilities and office tasks and projects as required
- Assisting with the management of FOH and services, including parcel, visitor, desks and room management to ensure the highest level of service and experience throughout the facilities
- Supporting the access control efficiency to ensure Copper adheres to SOC2
- Assisting the Office Manager with the management of hospitality in the building (e.g., Catering) and support on relevant internal and external events
- Supporting the events team from a facilities & logistics perspective
- Supporting in maintaining the highest level of security and adhering to health and safety regulations and fire safety
- Liaising with Cleaning, Maintenance, Security, external contractors and relevant suppliers
- Leading on ensuring all staff, guests and externals are welcomed to the building with the highest level of customer service, ensuring the highest and most secured level of experience throughout the facilities
- Responding to staff and visitor enquiries either by phone, email or in person
- Managing catering, bar and coffee machines for the building
- Ensuring meeting rooms are cleaned, tidy and regularly refilled with relevant supplies
- Responsible for weekly walkarounds of the building, ensuring ticketing and relevant software (CMMS) are updated and progress checked
- Managing the running of all keys an equipment (e.g., access cards), ensuring that any taken are signed and returned
- Ensuring all building and company policies are adhered to and reporting to management where necessary
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- Experience in an administrative/office management role
- Previous management of FOH and services, including parcel, visitor, desks and room management
- Experience supporting with facilities management
- Understanding of fire risk and health and safety management
- Experience in e-filing system and CMMS up to date, ensuring the best level of H&S, Maintenance, Compliance and Asset management
- A proven ability to build relationships quickly, negotiate with and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Experience of processing and coordinating business expenses, business travel arrangements, and commercial agreements with suppliers/contractors
- Experience in events planning/management for corporate events for large groups
- Confident in using email, Microsoft Office package, and communication tools like Slack
The benefits offered
- 25 days annual leave a yearin addition to bank holiday entitlement (additional days annual leave, capped at 30days)
- BUPA Private medical care: Individual
- BUPA Private Dental care: Individual
- Pension matched up to 10%
- Home Working Energy Supports scheme
- Classpass membership
- Unmind membership
In return for everything you can bring to Copper, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with career opportunities and welcoming working environment.
Copper is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, bring us your experience, perspectives, and skills. It is in our differences that we will continue to grow and ensure Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets. Copper is a Disability Confident Employer, please let us know if you have a disability. If you require us to provide any assistance during the recruitment process, then we would ask you to highlight this to us and we will be happy to accommodate.