Built and led by Dmitry Tokarev, a software and financial engineering specialist, the firm provides a comprehensive suite of custody, trading and settlement solutions that reduce counterparty risk and bring greater capital and operational efficiency to digital asset markets. At the heart of Copper's offering is Multi-Party Computation (MPC) technology – the gold standard in secure custody. Copper’s multi-award winning custody system is unique in that it can be connected to centralised exchanges, DeFi applications and even staking pools without the assets leaving the custody.
Built on top of this state-of-the-art custody, ClearLoop™ is the first solution in the market that overcomes a growing industry challenge; counterparty risk with exchanges. This solution underpins a full prime services offering, connecting global exchanges and enabling customers to trade and settle directly from the safety of their MPC-secured wallets. By reducing settlement time for transfers to a few milliseconds (without blockchain network dependency) and offering enhanced security measures, ClearLoop™ is rapidly reshaping the way asset managers trade and manage capital.
In addition to industry-leading security certifications, Copper has one of the strongest insurance coverages in the industry from an A+ rated insurer, positioning the firm as the partner of choice for institutions seeking to safeguard their assets.
If you’re interested in joining Copper but don't see an opportunity that you'd like to apply to, please send us your CV. We'll keep your information on file and will reach out if we find a match!
Medical Benefits -
3 Plans available through Aetna
- Generous Employer Contribution
- In-Network & Out-of-Network Benefits (Open Access Plan)
- Open Access Managed Choice and Elect Choice Networks
- Aetna Discount Programs on healthy-living products and services including gym memberships
- 24-Hour Nurses Line
- Aetna Teladoc General Medicine Services by video or phone
Vision Benefits -
- In-Network & Out-of-Network Benefits
- Eye exams and lenses every 12 months
- New frames every 24 months
- Up to $130 frame allowance then 30% discount on the coverage
- New contacts every 12 months
- Partnership with Warby Parker
2 Plans available through MetLife
- MetLife Enhanced PPO Plan
- $5,000 annual maximum per member
- MetLife Premium PPO Plan
- $2,000 annual maximum per member
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health FSA/Dependent Care
- Easy to use Debit Card
- Pre-tax dollars
- Up to $2,850 Health/$5,000 Dependent Care
- Rollover up to $570 maximum of your Health FSA
Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- $10,000 Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- MetLife Supplemental Term Life Insurance (Voluntary)
- MassMutual Whole Life Insurance (Voluntary)
25+ days annual leave a year
25 days annual leave a year in addition to bank holiday entitlement. After each year of employment you will be entitled to 1 additional days annual leave each year until you reach a total of 30 days annual leave at which it will be capped. You additional day of annual leave will be added to your allowance following on from your year anniversary
401k Plan matched up to 3%
If you make contributions to your plan account your employer will also make a matching contribution to your plan account. Up to 3% pension contribution match.
Voluntary Benefits & Discount Programs
- MetLife Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Hospital
- Aflac Personal Accident, Personal Disability, Cancer
- Protection, Hospital
- MetLife Legal Plan
- LifeLock with Norton Identity Theft Protection
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Farmers Home & Auto Discount Program
- Plum Benefits & Working Advantage Discounts
- FinFit Financial Wellness Program
Please note that the below are incentives, not company benefits, they are non-contractual and may be subject to
change at any time.
A discretionary performance-based bonus -
A discretionary bonus is a form of variable pay; the amount, requirements, timing and announcement of the bonus should not be disclosed in advance, as this may appear to be a motivator or incentive implying that meeting certain levels would guarantee a bonus or reward.
Company growth share scheme -
Growth shares' are a special class of shares that allows employees to participate in the value of a company over and above a valuation hurdle. Following on from completion of your probation you will be offered an initial grant which is discretionary and subject to change.
Annual Copper Summit
Breakfast in the office and refreshments
Limited edition Copper swag
Copper is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, bring us your experience, perspectives, and skills. It is in our differences that we will continue to grow and ensure Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets. Copper is a Disability Confident Employer, please let us know if you have a disability. If you require us to provide any assistance during the recruitment process, then we would ask you to highlight this to us and we will be happy to accommodate.