We are looking for a Communications Specialist
At COPUS, we believe that telling stories is the way to change the world. We thrive when we see our clients grow and develop, and we are ready to help them every step of the way. But we also thoroughly enjoy growing individually and as a team, so if there’s something you’re curious to get better at or want to explore, we support you in that.
We partner with unusual, impactful, and authentic brands with a story worth telling. We help them create clarity about why they exist, develop their brand strategy, and bring it all to life.
The tasks we handle for our clients typically include strategy, PR, social media, influencer marketing, and film production. Our clients include Soundboks, Goodiebox, BioInnovation Institute, Peech, Digital Hub Denmark, Budbee, and many more
You will love this role if:
- You love to learn and dive into new challenges
- You have an effective overview and follow through to the end on your tasks
- You have an eye for detail and the ability to spot “what’s missing”
- You can’t resist providing suggestions for improvement and develop on existing material
- You have outstanding structure and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You thrive when you are a part of the team and enjoy learning together
- You appreciate receiving and giving feedback and take it as a learning opportunity
- You love to see all the possibilities for your clients – and making it a reality until the very end
What others may say about you
- You are incredibly curious and often ask a lot of questions
- You know how to tell a story
- You can sometimes find it hard to relax and let go of responsibility
- You work focused and concentrated in "your own little bubble"
- You are eager to get started on tasks and take a lot of ownership of them
- You are skilled at communicating your ideas and knowledge to others
What you might like to know about us
- We work in an open space environment, where we strive to stay focused but also enjoy bouncing ideas off each other and share about our weekends
- We enjoy each other's company and like to be social together in different ways
- We are a young team and sometimes the pace is high - but we’re also good at helping each other when times are busy
- We are confident but humble and strive to learn the things we don’t know yet
- We value feedback, both individually and as a workplace, and we don’t take it personally when we receive feedback
What else is there to say?
We live in Frederiksberg, right next to Frederiksberg Garden. Our office is light and modern. We have a delicious and healthy lunch, an awesome coffee machine, and a range of snacks for when the cravings hit you. We eat breakfast together whenever someone new joins the team or there’s a birthday - and we generally take good care of each other.
If you can see yourself in all of this, we would really love to hear from you. The hiring process will begin in the Summer of 2023 but you can already apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!