We are looking for a Strategist
At COPUS, we deliver strategies that go beyond the product. We prefer to take things one step further, get to the core of the brand where you truly find the stories that move people.
Because telling great stories is what we are passionate about. And we partner with unusual, impactful, and authentic brands with a story worth telling. We help them create clarity about why they exist, develop their brand strategy, and bring it all to life.
The tasks we handle for our clients typically include strategy, PR, social media, influencer marketing, and film production. Our clients include Soundboks, Goodiebox, BioInnovation Institute, Peech, Digital Hub Denmark, Budbee, and many more.
You will love this role if:
- You love to learn and dive into new challenges
- You have an effective overview and know how to manage multiple tasks at once
- You think outside the box and strive to provide the best solutions for your clients
- You always think not just one, but three steps ahead and know how different scenarios will play out even before they happen
- You thrive when you are a part of the team and enjoy learning together
- You appreciate receiving and giving feedback and take it as a learning opportunity
- You excel at communicating shared goals clearly and make sure that team members understand them
What others may say about you
- You are always full of ideas and often provide creative solutions to problems
- You enjoy listening to people and really get to know them
- You understand the importance of doing your research and making sure the foundation is in order
- You are eager to get started on tasks and take a lot of ownership of them
- You are skilled at communicating your ideas and knowledge to others
- You analyse any type of situation and can be a pain to play Stratego with
What you might like to know about us
- We work in an open space environment, where we strive to stay focused but also enjoy bouncing ideas off each other and share about our weekends
- We enjoy each other's company and like to be social together in different ways
- We are a young team and sometimes the pace is high - but we’re also good at helping each other when times are busy
- We are confident but humble and strive to learn the things we don’t know yet
- We value feedback, both individually and as a workplace, and we don’t take it personally when we receive feedback
What else is there to say?
We live in Frederiksberg, right next to Frederiksberg Garden. We work from 9-17 on weekdays, but our office is always available if you need to work odd hours or just love it so much that you can’t stay away.
We have a delicious and healthy lunch, an awesome coffee machine, and a range of snacks for when the cravings hit you. We eat breakfast together whenever someone new joins the team or there’s a birthday - and we generally take good care of each other. If you can see yourself in all of this, we would really love to hear from you. The hiring process will begin in the Summer of 2023 but you can already apply now.