Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
- Set up and execute product roadmap of your product team
- Create a very deep and thorough knowledge of our users. You will use data to understand how users engage with our platform, track industry trends to understand where we can add value and the competitive landscape to stay ahead at all times. You actively share this knowledge within the organisation
- Find current user pain points and define where we can benefit the most
- End-to-end accountable for product quality
- Daily collaboration with the Engineering, Data & Design teams. You bring solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business to the team - constraints from marketing, sales, community, finance, legal, and privacy are typical examples
- As Product Manager you are empowered to figure out which problems should be solved, this means we also hold you accountable for the results. Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient. You are not afraid of signing up for results that are ambitious, and push your own boundaries as well as the people around you
All of this while taking a holistic perspective of the business and with our ultimate end goal in mind, which is taking care of our users ❤️
Working at Creative Fabrica
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working on technology-powered products as a product manager
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Obsessed with the user
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery in a data driven way
- Demonstrated understanding of complex processes
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.