Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. We are looking for a driven, independent and passionate Senior Recruiter who would like to join an international team and take our hiring to the next level. You will partner closely with senior leaders to align on hiring needs, and be a key stakeholder in developing our hiring strategy. Creative Fabrica has ambitious growth plans and you will be a key part of this, finding the right talent, contributing your ideas, practices and shaping recruitment for the years to come.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to understand hiring needs
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for the Commercial, Marketing and Business Support teams
- Use best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players.
- Support the team in identifying key talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
- Be key part of creating and implementing our employer branding strategy
- 3+ years experience in recruitment, of which 1 year in house
- Proficient in active sourcing for candidates, boolean search
- Experience in all-round recruitment: from customer service to marketing roles, junior and senior
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and fluent in English (native proficiency)
- Adapt easily to changing priorities, always looking to learn from mistakes, and you enjoy collaborating
- Can-do mentality and a ❤ for people
Nice to have:
- Experience in a fast-scaling, tech environment
- Experience in creating an EVP and with employer branding
- A love for all things creative!
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.