Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will be the specialist in our company when it comes to Facebook Advertising. You will work closely with our Director of Marketing, Marketing Team and our Head of Growth, but you will have full responsibility over everything regarding our Facebook ads channel.
- Scale up our company wide performance based strategy for Facebook ads.
- Set up the structure of our accounts so we can scale internationally among different countries, with different languages and different currencies.
- Optimize our payback periods and identify opportunities for expansion and scaling.
- Identify the right copy and creatives to get the desired results.
- Manage performance advertising for Facebook ads which includes launching, monitoring, optimization and results reporting.
- Campaign set-up, tracking and troubleshooting.
- Proven experience with Facebook advertising (minimum 2+ years).
- Experience with scaling up Facebook ads internationally, working with multiple languages and multiple currencies for a company with a similar business model (B2C & subscription)
- Experience working with Google Analytics and/or Amplitude Analytics and the ability to make decisions based on the available data.
- An understanding of retention curves, cohort analysis, payback periods and acquisition growth loops
- Demonstrable track record of business results through Facebook ads.
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.