Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast, you will help us grow even faster
Within the marketing team, as a Product Marketer, you will be working with 1 other product marketer and reporting into the Lead Product Marketer. The marketing team is responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement of our community on our platform and social media as for existing customers and to reach new customers. The product marketing team is also responsible for the growth of the different verticals by partnerships and promotions. The team work hands-on, with a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
- We want to become the go-to platform for crafters, so we want every crafter with an audience to join CF Fans
- Grow the community of crafters and their fans by finding and onboarding crafters with an audience. This entails reach out, engagement and a close communication with crafters to persuade them to join CF Fans
- Be the go-to person for the crafters joining CF Fans. Help them to be successful on our platform by offering them best practices
- Create an efficient framework for searching and reaching out, so that you can find crafters with a strong audience to join CF Fans
- Promote CF Fans by partnerships and promotions
- Know what our competitors do and ensure that we stay up to date with their activity
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field
- 3+ years experience as a partnership marketer in a digital native company
- Professional English and a grade A communicator
- A proven track record of successful collaborations/partnerships
- You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done
- Problem solver, and a creative thinker - you find opportunities in everything
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a data driven mindset
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.