Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft.
Our product is challenging and that makes it fun! We have TB of digital assets, we implemented our own video on demand solution, we process high volumes of new products being added every day, lots of transactions, api integrations, monitoring, etc.
We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future.
On top of that, we built and maintain a social network, tools for creators to manage their digital assets, CF Fans - an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, CF Classes - online classes from experienced designers and crafters, and many more!
As our Senior Engineer (DevOps) you will balance the needs of the software development life cycle and cloud infrastructure by introducing processes, tools, and methodologies while collaborating with the Development teams.
We are looking for a strong, solution focused (Dev)Ops Engineer who is technically passionate and able to contribute to the design, development, automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) of our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Design and implement new features and components in an AWS cloud infrastructure
- Improve the infrastructure to keep up with the company’s fast growth and need for new technologies
- Modify the CI / CD processes to match the developers’ needs
- Proactively monitor the infrastructure and suggest changes
- Participate in the on-call rotation and in the debugging of issues
- Knowledge sharing by teaching, coaching and training your colleagues.
The kind of person we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps role.
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering with strong IT background.
- Experience working in an AWS environment. Knowledge of AWS products and how they can be used to solve the platform’s needs.
- Terraform development experience is a must.
- Used to working with CI / CD pipelines and products like CircleCI.
- Docker and container platforms knowledge, like AWS ECS Fargate.
- Experience with incident management processes.
Nice to have
- Extensive work experience in an ops engineering role within IT, preferably for E-commerce.
- Natural problem solver with a positive attitude, solutions focused.
- A knack for new technologies and methods where you can apply them to new ideas and concrete solutions.
- Aptitude for growth and willingness to get better, to be able to keep adapting to new situations and always deliver the highest quality results.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.