Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. On top of that, we build and maintain a social network, tools for creators to manage their digital assets, CF Fans - an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, CF Classes - online classes from experienced designers and crafters, and many more! Our product is unique and the market is complex and that makes it fun!
We look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft.
Hiring the right people will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
How will you help us?
The Chief Financial Officer is a key role at Creative Fabrica, responsible for partnering with the CEO on strategy to grow the company. This person will also coach, lead and build out our Finance department and be responsible for ensuring optimum efficiency and best practice in all operational financial matters.
Sitting on the Senior Leadership Team, this role will also be a strategic partner to the CEO, Director of Product, VP of Supply, CRO and other functions within the organization.
- Partner with the CEO and other key stakeholders to inform our growth strategy
- Scale and coach a high performing Finance team to support Creative Fabrica while we enter a phase of exponential growth.
- Drive Creative Fabrica’s fundraising plans to support our expected growth, and capital structure
- End responsible for Creative Fabrica’s financial planning, modeling, forecasting, budgets and reporting.
- Own our risk management, analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Scope and implement an IT finance system
- Oversee all finance operations, including but not limited to managing vendor relationships, preparing reliable current and forecasting reports and ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant local and international legislation and company’s policies (e.g. VAT, KYC)
The kind of person we are looking for
- MSc/MBA in Finance, Business, Strategy or relevant field.
- 8+ years proven experience as CFO, Head of Finance, Financial Officer or relevant leading finance role,
- Capable of managing all finance aspects from FP&A to control and from taxes to compliance
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholder to strategize and implement solutions to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Robust organizational and analytical skills, comfortable with numbers
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practice
- Resilient and stress resistant; strong drive to deliver high quality results under time pressure
Nice to have
- Experience at a top consulting firm or investment bank is a strong advantage
- Experience working in VC backed scale ups through series B or later
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.