Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. On top of that, we build and maintain a social network, tools for creators to manage their digital assets, CF Fans - an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, CF Classes - online classes from experienced designers and crafters, and many more! Our product is unique and the market is complex and that makes it fun!
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft.
Hiring the right people will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
How will you help us?
The Chief Operating Officer is a key role at Creative Fabrica, responsible for partnering with the CEO on strategy to grow the company. This person will also coach, lead and build out Community, Business Support and Supply functions and be responsible for ensuring optimum efficiency and best practice in all operational matters.
Sitting on the Senior Leadership Team, this role will also be a strategic partner to the CEO, CTO, VP of Product, VP of Supply, VP of Commercial and other functions within the organization.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Scale and coach a high performing team and your department heads to support Creative Fabrica while we enter a phase of exponential growth
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Ensure compliance with relevant local and international legislation and company’s policies
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
The kind of person we are looking for
- MSc/MBA/BSc/BA in business, finance, law or relevant field.
- 8+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership and coaching skills with high personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong stakeholder management, coaching and leadership skills
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Robust organizational and analytical skills and a solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
Nice to have
- Experience fundraising and working in VC backed scale ups through series B or C
- International business experience
- Tech/SAAS background
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.