Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will help us and our range of classes grow and glow by engaging with creators who make online courses. We would not exist without our amazing crowd of designers. They are the ones who provide us with top notch video content, the coolest and most imaginative designs, and who trust us as a marketplace for their work.
Our goal in Supply is to find the best crafting teachers out there and bring them on board. It will be your job to scout for new class creators from around the world to join our platform, and engage them with our mission. Once they join us, it is up to you to make sure that their onboarding goes smoothly and that they have everything they need to start uploading their classes!
- You strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives for our CF Classes program.
- You drive the expansion of CF Classes and verticals and optimize our supply selection.
- You make sure teachers are onboarded to our platform and know how to best serve their audience.
- You make sure classes are uploaded and meet our quality standards
- You work with teachers on growing their audience
- You optimize relations with teachers by working closely with them to set up commercial partnerships
- You handle service and quality requests coming from our creator community
- 2+ years in a commercial, sales and/or operational related field
- Experience in program/project management
- Grade A communication skills and experience reaching out to potential partners
- Proficient in English: speaking & writing
- Proven track record of building lists from scratch.
- Proven track record of working with and hitting ambitious targets
- Able to work independently
Nice to have
- Data and results driven
- CRM Experience
- You ❤ Design
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.