Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will support our amazing designers and their collection enabling them to grow and glow. We would not exist without our amazing crowd of designers. They are the ones who provide us with top notch video content, the coolest and most imaginative designs, and who trust us as a marketplace for their work.
Our goal in Supply is to find the best designers, creators and teachers out there, bring them on board and help them grow! It will be your job to service the designers on our platform, and ensure they are engaged and become advocates for us. It is up to you to make sure that their onboarding goes smoothly and that they have everything they need to be successful
- You ensure designers are onboarded to our platform and know how to upload designs.
- You keep designers engaged with the platform and guide them into becoming advocates
- You are responsible for ensuring that designers are actively adding new designs/content
- You manage churn or inactive designers
- You handle service and quality requests coming from our designer community
- You identify potential opportunities on how we can service our designer community better
- 2+ years in a commercial, sales and/or operational related field
- Grade A communication skills and proficient in English: speaking & writing
- Proven track record in driving high engagement with customers and/or partners
- Proven track record of being service oriented while driving impact
- Proven track record of working with and hitting ambitious targets
- You are a people person and love enabling others to succeed
- Able to work independently
Nice to have
- Data and results driven
- CRM Experience
- You ❤ Design
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.