Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in The Netherlands at the moment, with huge ambitions. We’re a fast growing marketplace and currently have over 3 million product pages (and counting!). Organic search traffic is an inherent part of our growth strategy. In order to reach our upcoming growth goals, we’re looking for someone who is an expert when it comes to technical SEO, is dynamic, ambitious and goal driven. If you think you’re up for the challenge: read on!
Your core responsibility is the growth of the company through technical SEO. You will be the “Center of Excellence” in our company when it comes to technical SEO. Most of your implementations and recommendations will be on the technical side, so you will be working closely with our development team. Product Managers in the company will come to you and you work together with them to make sure that SEO is embedded in the new features and no opportunity is missed.
As Technical SEO lead you will be a key part of the growth team, reporting to the Head of Growth, partnering closely with the Engineering and Product teams.
- Own the technical SEO strategy of the company together with the Head of Growth
- Own technical SEO projects, make sure that the scope of the projects are in alignment with the available resources, that all the specifications of the projects are clear for implementation by our developers and that projects are delivered on time
- Handle data at scale
- Clearly translate SEO concepts to our developers and find workarounds to any technical limitations
- Monitor the latest SEO developments and our vital website metrics in order to mitigate possible hits to our performance due to algorithm changes or other irregularities
- Work proactively with our Product Managers to spot opportunities for organic growth during the rollout of new features/initiatives
- Be the SEO SME and work collaboratively across teams within the organization. Educate others on SEO concepts, and break down your projects in clear chunks and in a way that our developers can easily understand what needs to happen.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Minimum 4+ years working internally in a company on technical SEO on large websites: eCommerce and/or Marketplace
- Excellent internal stakeholder and/or product management skills
- Demonstrable track record of business results through SEO for marketplaces or other types of large websites
- The ability to perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and keyword relevance
- The ability to deal with large datasets
Nice to have
- Experience at a fast paced start up
Working at Creative Fabrica
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.