We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 10000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft.
Our product is challenging and that makes it fun! We have TB of digital assets, we implemented our own video on demand solution, we process high volumes of new products being added every day, lots of transactions, api integrations, monitoring, etc.
We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future.
On top of that, we built and maintain a social network, tools for creators to manage their digital assets, CF Fans - an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, CF Classes - online classes from experienced designers and crafters, and many more!
As a Full Stack Growth Engineer, you have a shared responsibility in reaching the growth goals of the company. Hence, you partake in identifying growth opportunities and contributing ideas on how to accelerate the growth of the company. Your role in the team is to own the technical decisions and do the implementations of the experiments run by the team. You will be responsible for keeping a healthy balance between speed of delivery and quality, to support the product's roadmap.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code
- Define technical specifications and coming up with customized solutions
- Participating in daily stand ups with the team and in sprint planning every two weeks, and delivering on the sprint
- Contributing technical understanding to the team
- Implementing experiments and contributing growth ideas in order to accelerate the company’s growth.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 4+ Years of web development experience
- Enthusiastic about SEO, responsive design, performance tuning, usability & accessibility.
- Excellent communication skills
- Data driven
- Eager to learn in a cross functional setting
Nice to have
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Next.js and TypeScript
- Experience with building a high traffic product is a plus (something that was built for many views either B2B or B2C for either marketplaces/ecommerce platforms or travel platforms)
- Natural problem solver with a positive attitude, solutions focused.
- A knack for new technologies and methods where you can apply them to new ideas and concrete solutions.
- Aptitude for growth and willingness to get better, to be able to keep adapting to new situations and always deliver the highest quality results.
- Results focused and a sense of responsibility for growing the company.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
Work Remote OR in the office. For this position is it possible to:1. Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone .2. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere. Working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.