We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 10000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
Our community means the world to us, there would be no Creative Fabrica without them! Our users are extremely engaged, and are at the core of everything that we do.
Your goal as Head of Customer Support is to build, scale and lead the Community organisation, ensuring that we engage with our customers and designers on a deeper level, turn them into brand ambassadors, and provide consistent, efficient and outstanding experience.
- Build, scale and lead the Community organisation.
- Define the and implement the strategy for Customer Support at Creative Fabrica.
- Manage and coach the team leads.
- Own and implement policies and procedures within your organisation to ensure the best possible experience for our Community.
- Establish performance metrics, service levels and requirements for your organisation.
- Develop and implement training and quality programs to onboard new hires and grow the existing team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and be the voice of your organisation in the company.
- Own and administer the departmental budget and tooling.
- 6+ years working in a customer facing role of which 3+ years managing teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with consumer based products.
- Experience scaling a hybrid team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service mindset.
Nice to have:
- Any of the following languages is a plus: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or the US consumers.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.