We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
At Creative Fabrica our community means the world to us, there would be no Creative Fabrica without them! Our users are extremely engaged, and are at the core of everything that we do.
Our goal at Community Support is to engage with our customers and designers on a deeper level, turning them into brand ambassadors, while making sure we are super consistent, as efficient and effective as possible.
- Handle tickets from our subscribers and designers regarding any and all questions that they have related to the platform and our products and services
- Contribute to the team OKR’s and individual KPI’s
- Be the voice of the company, first line of contact for any company contact, filter and pass on messages that are not relevant to Community to other departments as needed
- Work on other projects relating to the service of our community as relevant
Note: There are multiple shifts available for the community team from Monday to Sunday and the monthly gross salary for this role, excluding holiday allowance is 2200 EUR.
- You have 1+ years of experience in Community and Support
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills
- You are service minded, and you care about making sure that our community has a great experience with our platform.
- You are self motivated. You are able to work independently, take ownership of your targets and come up with innovative solutions
- You are a team player. You have a proven track record of working in collaboration with others, you are friendly, positive and open
- You are flexible, as we are always evolving you can handle change
- You are open to feedback and have a growth mindset
- You are able to work 40 hours a week
Nice to have:
- Experience with ticketing and project management software
- A 2nd language is a plus (Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese)
- You are a graduate
- You are creative
- Great place to learn and grow.
- Opportunity for innovation, share your knowledge and skills to contribute to the success of the organisation.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.