We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
How will you help us?
You and the team will be owning the data systems for collecting, storing and analyzing data. We are entering a phase of exponential growth and need to scale the tools, data lakes and pipelines to enable data-driven product development and decision making at Creative Fabrica.
You, along with the team, will dig into the data to uncover insights, identify opportunities for product improvements and new product development, enable experiments and drive customer experience, engagement, and adoption of Creative Fabrica products.
- Works independently on data collection and preparation
- Translates business questions into data stories
- Maintains and drives key reports, metrics and workflows running within their scope
- Is able to clearly communicate results and outcomes to stakeholders
- Is aware and has experience working in an experimentation culture, process and results interpretation.
- Owns the event tracking of the web analytics tools, setting and maintaining a high quality
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role
- Strong knowledge and experience on data analysis, including web
- Experience in data management, data visualization and quality.
- Knowledge and experience using data analysis and visualization tools, including web (e.g: Tableau, Data studio, Google Analytics, Amplitude etc)
- Mastery with at least one data analysis language (e.g: R, SQL, Python, etc).
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in handling and prioritising requests from different types of stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience building reports for Subscriptions as a Service business
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Work Remote OR in the office. For this position is it possible to:
- 1. Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone .
- 2. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere. Working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.