We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Within the marketing team, as a Product Marketer, you will be working with 1 other product marketer and reporting into the Lead Product Marketer. The marketing team is responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement of our community on our platform and social media as for existing customers and to reach new customers. The product marketing team is responsible for the growth of the different verticals through partnerships and promotions! The team is super hands-on, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
- Promote and sell our subscriptions and products to partners, crafters and affiliates globally, bring them on board and nurture them
- Work with partners and affiliates to enable them to actively promote our products
- Create an efficient framework for searching and reaching out to potential partners, crafters and affiliates
- Run promotions on Creative Fabrica's marketplace and product range
- Know what our competitors do and ensure that we stay up to date with their activity
- Contribute to creating and maintain a database of marketing resources for the team, affiliates and partners
- Collaborate on the newsletters, choosing products, writing content, collaborating on ideas
- Track, and analyze data on the campaigns and outreach to optimize the team's efforts!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field
- 3+ years experience as a partnership marketer in a digital native company
- Professional English and a grade A communicator
- A proven track record of successful collaborations/partnerships
- You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done
- Problem solver, and a creative thinker - you find opportunities in everything
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a data driven mindset
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.