We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft.
Our product is challenging and that makes it fun! We have TB of digital assets, we implemented our own video on demand solution, we process high volumes of new products being added every day, lots of transactions, api integrations, monitoring, etc.
We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
Work Remote: For this position is it possible to work from anywhere in the EMEA timezones
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future.
On top of that, we built and maintain a social network, tools for creators to manage their digital assets, CF Fans - an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, CF Classes - online classes from experienced designers and crafters, and many more!
As our Senior DevSecOps Engineer you will balance the needs of the software development life cycle and cloud infrastructure by introducing processes, tools, and methodologies while collaborating with the Development teams.
We are looking for a strong, solution focused Senior DevSecOps Engineer who is technically passionate and able to contribute to the design, development, automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) of our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes using industry standard tools for Zero Trust Development Environments
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Build towards extensive coverage of compliance as code and continuous assurance across the technical environment
- Identify and coordinate the remediation of vulnerabilities
- Implement ways to prevent, detect and respond to threats
- Administrate and operate monitoring and detection systems
- Manage all cloud infra and security support processes to ensure that our services remain available and secure
- Conduct Post Incident Reviews
The kind of person we are looking for
- Up to date security knowledge of new security, risk assessment, and threat modeling software, along with compliance regulations and cybersecurity threats.
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps pipeline tools of deployment systems like Kubernetes, developer tools such as GitHub, programming languages like Java and PHP, and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Excellent knowledge of vulnerability assessments, with automated code analysis to find and repair vulnerabilities
- Compliance and security training skills
- Change management skills and be able to communicate the impact to team members and work to alleviate the issues
Nice to have
- Red and Blue team experience
- Ethical hacking experience and certifications
- Experience within Finance/Highly Regulated environments
- Behave with integrity, encourage to admit mistakes
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and you are more proactive than reactive
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail (Application behaviour, Networking, Security)
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
Work Remote OR in the office. For this position is it possible to:1. Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone .2. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere. Working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.