We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
This role sits within our Supply team and reports directly to the VP of Supply. You have the opportunity to work on acquisition management, designer success management, program management and content creation.
Are you able to drive results while delivering the highest possible value? Do you like monitoring data and testing new initiatives or improvements? You will be responsible for implementing a tactical plan to achieve our targets and ambitions and be a a part of shaping the Supply growth strategy.
- Define and deliver tactical plan(s) to meet the defined strategy set for Supply.
- Together with the VP of Supply, set clear objectives, key results and KPI’s that are ambitious, measurable and achievable.
- Set the highest standards in order to achieve commercial excellence in all of our commercial activities.
- Prioritize and project manage ongoing initiatives within Supply to maximize impact.
- Analyze and optimize the designer acquisition cycle in order to maximize the activation, retention and reactivation of users.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new designer communities in order to ensure all live designers are delivering incremental value and high quality content for the platform.
- Rigorously analyze data to continuously improve the ROI of all commercial initiatives.
- Be a point of contact for other departments and engage with other departments (like operations, product, marketing) to stimulate collaboration & drive opportunities for growth.
- Coach, support and mentor team members in Supply
- Analyse performance and market trends to generate ideas and develop new tactics or process optimizations.
- Provide clear recommendations on actionable deliverables and how to measure success.
- 5+ years of working experience in commercial roles.
- Experience in hiring and leading high performing teams.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills, well versed with Excel, Google Sheets & Slides.
- Commercial rockstar, with a strong data-driven, strategic mindset.
- Project management experience with ability to juggle multiple workstreams.
- Excellent English, written and spoken and strong communication skills with ability to manage external and internal stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- CRM Experience
- OKR / Target Setting
- You ❤ Design
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!