We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Within the marketing team, as a Affiliate Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing. The marketing team is responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement of our community on our platform and social media as for existing customers and to reach new customers. The product marketing team is responsible for the growth of the different verticals through partnerships and promotions! The team is super hands-on, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
- Build and maintain affiliate relationships. You will continuously engage with affiliates via mail or video calls
- Be the first point of contact and provide excellent service to existing affiliates
- Identify, acquire and onboard new affiliates. You will continuously keep pushing boundaries to meet OKRs and grow our affiliate network exponentially
- Boost the performance of our existing affiliates and our affiliate program
- Identify affiliate needs, and work with internal stakeholders on improving affiliate experience
- Work on creating documentation & resources for our affiliates
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field
- 2+ years experience as a partnership marketer in a digital native company
- Professional English and a grade A communicator
- A proven track record of successful collaborations/partnerships
- Strong analytical skills, with a data driven mindset
Required Soft Skills
- You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done
- Problem solver, and a creative thinker - you find opportunities in everything
- Strong negotiation skills
Nice to have
- Love of design and crafting/DIY
- Experience in a fast scaling start-up
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!