We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
Our community means the world to us, there would be no Creative Fabrica without them! Our users are extremely engaged, and are at the core of everything that we do.
Your goal as Team Lead Community Remote is to hire and manage the remote team within the Community organisation, ensuring that we engage with our customers and designers on a deeper level, turn them into brand ambassadors, and provide consistent, efficient and outstanding experience.
Note: The shifts available for the agents are from 7.30 am - 4.00 pm PST (16.00 - 12.30 CEST) and 3.30 pm - 12 am PST (00:30 - 09:00 CEST) for the community team from Monday to Sunday. You will need to manage a team working these hours.
- Hire, onboard and manage a team of remote community agents.
- Create tools, assessments and evaluation checklists to assess the progress of new community agents.
- Monitor and proactively address any concerns or issues.
- In conjunction with the Head of Support create and maintain a quality assurance program that measures acceptable standards.
- Assist Head of Support in establishing new benchmarks and metrics.
- Identify areas to improve efficiencies, reduce repeat calls and provide feedback and coaching to the community agents to help minimize escalations.
- Living in LATAM - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- 3+ years of leading a remote support or community team.
- Experience supporting English speaking customers.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and speaking.
- Process oriented, you are able to optimise processes.
- Experience with building a team, including doing hiring interviews, screening CV's, etc.
- Service minded, you know what world class customer experience looks like.
- Highly motivated and results-driven person that has experience with achieving targets based on set KPIs.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- A people person, you inspire and motivate people.
Nice to have:
- Any of the following languages is a plus: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or the US consumers.
- Experience with Zendesk
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!