We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Marketing, we are responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement with our community. On our platform, on social media, and everywhere there are crafters, we engage existing customers and appeal to new ones. Our goal is to grow different verticals through partnerships and promotions! We are super hands-on, and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
Within the marketing team, as a Blog Content Manager, you will be reporting into the Lead Product Marketer.
- Content and partner-writer management on The Artistry (our blog):
- Managing our partner writers and optimizing the content of the Artistry blog
- Scouting new high quality writers and managing a budget
- Engaging with the writers to promote The Artistry, by promoting their own articles via their channels
- Making a content strategy plan for The Artistry based on the Creative Fabrica Content Calendar; research on popularity, trends, etc
- Working together with the Marketplace Operations team to ensure quality in curation of articles on The Artistry
- SEO optimization of articles
- Partnering with the SEO team and planning new content using SEO keyword research
- Working with the writers to ensure that the article structure is optimized for SEO
- Partnering with other blogs and websites using backlinks to improve our SEO
- 2+ years experience in content management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field
- Professional English and a grade A communicator
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience working with SEO
- Experience managing partner writers
Required Soft Skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Project management skills
- Team player
Nice to have
- Partnership Management skills
- Experience in a scale up
- Love of design and crafting/DIY
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!