We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Development, we are responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the Creative Fabrica platform. We look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. Our product is challenging and that makes it fun! We have TB of digital assets, we implemented our own video on demand solution, we process high volumes of new products being added every day, lots of transactions, api integrations, monitoring, etc. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
- Write high-quality, elegant code.
- Provide team technical direction to stay on tech mission, control technical debt and promote collaboration.
- Work with a strong agile mindset. Iterate fast, make data-driven decisions, prioritize work and write clear, concise specifications.
- Steer technical roadmaps and guide responsible innovation.
- Promote feedback and knowledge sharing culture.
The kind of person we are looking for
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer, developing, testing, maintaining and launching software products, with 2+ years of team technical leadership
- 4+ years of experience with software design and architecture, building and operating microservices and associated APIs
- Experience with NodeJS, GoLang and at least 4+ years of previous experience with PHP/Laravel
- Deep understanding of the entire application lifecycle
- Experience with cloud data and service infrastructure, with a preference for AWS
- Comfortable working on any area of an application
- Excellent communication with technical and non-technical partners of all levels
- A lead-by-example mentality and a preference to work collaboratively
- Makes informed decisions while also serving as a role model in giving and receiving feedback
- Mentor and support engineering team members
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we all gather at the bar across the street, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!