We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Marketing, we are responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement with our community. On our platform, on social media, and everywhere there are crafters, we engage existing customers and appeal to new ones. Our goal is to grow different verticals through partnerships and promotions! We are super hands-on, and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
You will be working under the Head of Partnerships, helping to develop new partnerships for Creative Fabrica. You will be focused on helping to create large-scale B2B and commercial partnerships, including but not limited to Licensing deals.
You will be working with external stakeholders from various sectors: Entertainment, corporate, sports and lifestyle brands, as well as leading brands in the arts and crafts sector (Print On Demand companies, craft marketplaces). You will also be working with internal stakeholders (legal, finance, marketing, product teams) to implement said partnership activations.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic consumer PR campaigns and product launches, including content & messaging, third-party research, spokesperson preparation, images, demos, toolkits, recaps and measurement.
- Strong media relations practitioner. Build and maintain relationships with key media and influencers, including journalists, celebrities and influencers
- Plan, author, provide content, edit and deploy communications for a variety of external communication mediums, such as byline articles, press releases, thought leadership content, speaker submissions, awards, etc
- Identify media opportunities that can extend our consumer value proposition story, highlighting specific consumer use cases our products solve for.
- 3+ years of PR experience, of which at least 2 years in an agency
- Strong organizational skills – can manage day-to-day tactics and drive projects to desired end-results within deadlines
- Strong communications skills, including writing, verbal and editing.
- An ability to translate strategy into effective narratives.
- Proven experience in media, corporate communications, journalism, or related fields
- Experience working in tech
- Strong media network in the US
Required soft skills:
- Quick-witted, entrepreneurial, and intellectually curious
- Proficiency and passion for storytelling
- A desire to receive feedback and are energized by constantly improving
Nice to have:
- Experience in a scale up
- Love of design and crafting/DIY
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!