We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will be working on the forefront of the generative AI revolution, working with state-of-the-art ML models, productionizing them and making them available at large scale to our 3 million+ users.
After the initial phase of handing our users the tools to generate designs, we will work on new ways of fulfilling customer needs by further developing, training and fine-tuning models, going beyond text-to-image (font generation anyone?) and expanding the scope to other types of content beyond graphics.
- Write, deploy and test production-grade product and infrastructure Python code.
- Optimize Python code for speed and memory efficiency.
- Integrate ML models into deployable Python applications.
- Develop application functionality across cloud-hosted microservices.
- Participate in and lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure the consistent application of team best practices.
- Contribute to system documentation and team knowledge sharing.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or. Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software development, especially in Python or related languages: being very comfortable with reading and writing Python code.
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks and tools (especially PyTorch but also others)
- Experience with deploying applications to cloud services. This includes practical experience with containerization and knowledge about container orchestration. Especially important are workflows around writing Dockerfiles and deploying microservices to ECS on AWS.
Required soft skills:
- Comfort working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Passion for learning and continued self-development
- Knack for creative and independent problem-solving
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proactive in seeking and giving kind, constructive feedback
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year (if you are office based). Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays gather at the bar across the street, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!