We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 8 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, over 20 million listed products and 20000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll play a significant role in the development and delivery of our cutting-edge software products. Collaborating with a dynamic team of talented engineers, designers, and product managers, you'll be instrumental in crafting innovative solutions that cater to our ever-expanding user community. Empowering our users to unlock the full potential of our products and services will be at the heart of your mission. Your expertise in designing and implementing systems that seamlessly interact with our evolving AI-powered platform will be a game-changer. And your dedication to scalability, reliability, and execution will be the driving force behind turning designs into reality.
What you will do:
- Join us in the world of designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications.
- Build the foundation for future innovations with reusable code and libraries that showcase your craftsmanship.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with senior developers and co-workers to improve processes and ensure code quality.
- Be an integral part of the team, participating in daily stand-ups and contributing to sprint planning every two weeks.
Projects you can look forward to:
- CF Spark. Our very own Generative AI tool for which customers have already generated over 40+ million images in the last couple of months
- Launch our Mobile Apps for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Develop our Community Tools. Kicking this off with our very own AI Chatbot.
What You Bring:
At Creative Fabrica, your path to success is paved when you thrive in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous environment. We highly appreciate proactive individuals who actively seek and provide kind and constructive feedback. Moreover, a genuine enthusiasm for learning and a dedication to personal and professional development are qualities we value. And having excellent verbal and written communication skills definitely helps here too!
And here are the specific skills and capabilities we are looking for in this role:
- A strong foundation in React with 4+ years of experience.
- Proficient in utilizing Typescript, Next.js, GraphQL, TailwindCSS, and Turborepo to deliver exceptional results.
- Bonus points if you have experience in building high-traffic products catering to B2B or B2C markets, particularly in the domains of marketplaces/ecommerce platforms or travel platforms.
- Show genuine enthusiasm for SEO optimization, responsive design, performance tuning, usability, and accessibility, ensuring that user experiences are top-notch and inclusive.
Let us take care of you.
- We embrace state-of-the-art technologies. We firmly believe in the potential of AI as the future of work. You will see us using Copilot and ChatGPT in our daily work.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the center, working here means delicious lunches in the garden and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we all gather at the bar across the street, and start celebrating the weekend.
Ready to join us?
Here is what you can expect in the recruitment process:
- Call with our tech recruiter
- Take home coding assignment
- Interview with one of our engineers
- Interview with our CTO
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.