We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
Want to help mature an AI powered platform that empowers over 14k designers and inspires millions of users?
Enabling, engaging, and inspiring this massive creative community calls for a lot of tech, because we want to empower creatives and crafters to fully unleash their creative potential. But how can we optimally guide them AND their customers, given the boggling number of options? As Senior product designer, you answer that question and help design the very Creative Fabric of happiness!
As Senior product designer, you’ll
- Team up with a talented crew of designers, engineers, and developers who strive to make the world a more creative place. One design at a time.
- Participate in all phases of product development: discovery, iteration, and delivery are all part of the grand design.
- Leverage your data-savviness to get a clear grasp of what users (designers and customers) need to get the most out of our creative ecosystem. And prioritize based on added value.
- Promote those choices, generate buy-in, and help develop a comprehensive UI/UX vision.
- Do what you think makes designers and customers happy. We trust your instincts and insights!
In this role, you’ll co-create a thriving and easily approachable creative ecosystem. You’ll join the in-house Design team that signs off on both the customer and designer experience. Sounds pretty simple, but our platform isn’t just growing in size; it’s also becoming freakishly increasingly complex. We (teasingly) blame the developers for that because they keep adding fascinating tools, like our homegrown AI, CF Spark and our new design tool Studio. While you embrace new tech, you approach each change and addition from a user perspective: how can we keep upping the technological potential while safeguarding a friendly UX/UI experience? In short: (y)our mission is to elevate the platform’s attractiveness and usability, preferably to the creative stratosphere. 😉
Your design includes
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a pixel-perfect online asset portfolio to prove it.
- UX design methodology expertise and a data-driven approach: insights connect all the dots.
- Multichannel gymnastics: you design just as easily for web as mobile.
- The ability to convey your choices convincingly, and a willingness to collaborate and share.
Our design includes
- Attractive compensation: we value your work, dedication, and skillset. And that’s reflected monthly.
- Changes of scenery: our office is comfy, but you can work up to 30 days a year from home, or wherever.
- You can also work from home or wherever. As long as there’s Wi-Fi, you’re good to go.
- Stylish kit: laptop, collaboration tools, killer accessories: you got it. All you have to do is knock out a great Creative Fabric design and sticker them up. 😉
- Lavish lunches: lunches taste better (and last longer) in our garden.
- Fun times: sure, we work hard, but we aren’t allergic to fun: the first one to suggest we break up the Friday afternoon office party has to buy a round at the local bar!
- The chance to help disrupt an industry for the better, at a vibrant and fast-growing scaleup.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!