We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 8 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, over 20 million listed products and 20000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
Do you want to help mature an AI powered platform that empowers over 20k designers and inspires millions of users?
You will be the user’s advocate for the product team(s) you work with by being responsible for the user experience and the user interface of the part of the platform the product team owns (UX and UI). At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. (Y)our mission is to elevate the platform usability to a new level.
Let's sum up what you will be doing, among other things (as we are a fast growing scale-up after all)
- Participate in all phases of product development, from discovery to delivery to iteration, being hands-on
- Effectively utilize a variety of qualitative and quantitative data to better understand and design for user needs and to inform design decisions, validate hypotheses and document insights
- Anchor your work with a broad view of UX. Thinking about the customer’s journey over time as you interact with the product and company as a whole
- All of this while taking a holistic perspective of the business and with our ultimate end goal in mind, which is taking care of our users
In this role, you’ll co-create a thriving and easily approachable creative ecosystem. Our platform isn’t just growing in size; it’s also becoming freakishly increasingly complex. We (teasingly) blame the developers for that because they keep adding fascinating tools, like our homegrown AI, CF Spark and our new design tool Studio. While you embrace new tech, you approach each change and addition from a user perspective: how can we keep upping the technological potential while safeguarding a friendly UX/UI experience? In short: (y)our mission is to elevate the platform’s attractiveness and usability, preferably to the creative stratosphere. 😉
- 5+ years experience in UX/UI Design
- Proven track record of generating pixel-perfect assets in an E-commerce environment
- Working foundation in UX design principles with proven track record of being data driven in your design
- Usage of Figma or similar design tool
- Proven track record of designing for multiple touch-points (Web, email, mobile etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the center, working here means delicious lunches in the garden and access to our own CF library
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we all gather at the bar across the street, and start celebrating the weekend
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.