We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 8 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, over 20 million listed products and 20000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
We are looking for a driven and independent Talent Acquisition Specialist who is passionate about finding great talent and looking to join an international team to help take our hiring to the next level.
You will partner closely with our hiring managers to align on hiring needs and be a key stakeholder in developing our hiring strategy. Creative Fabrica has ambitious growth plans and you will be a key part of this, finding the right talent, contributing your ideas/practices, and shaping recruitment for the years to come.
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. And this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our leaders to understand hiring needs and define the best recruitment strategy
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for a variety of business and operations roles, bringing candidates through the hiring process, and closing the offer
- Use best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players
- Contributing to our employer branding efforts
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience in recruitment, of which at least 1 year as in-house
- Experience with business recruitment: marketing, operations, growth and support roles
- Proficient in active sourcing for candidates, including Boolean search
- Experience in all-round recruitment, knowledge of the talent market and its challenges
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and fluent in English
- Adapt easily to changing priorities, always looking to learn from mistakes, and enjoy collaborating
Nice to have:
- Experience in a fast-scaling, tech environment
- Agency experience (high volume recruitment)
Let us take care of you:
- Competitive Compensation: We believe hard work, skills, and ambition should be fairly compensated
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the center with a lovely garden in the back
- Access to our CF Library: We love to learn so we provide the option to rent out a book of your choice each month
- In-house Chef: Every day, we provide your choice of a healthy vegetarian, vegan, or meat lunch made by our in-house chef
- Yearly trips: We take time to celebrate our hard work so every year we have a surprise off-site!
- TGIF: Work-life balance is important - we work hard and have fun together. On Fridays, we all gather at the bar across the street (our treat), and start celebrating the weekend
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.