Will we be able to teach computers how to cook food? Probably not. But in the meantime, we will launch our intelligent kitchens throughout Central Europe, starting with Berlin, and bring truly yummy food to residents of the German capital. If you are intrigued by food AND would like to help us accelerate our expansion into new and promising properties, this might be the role for you 😎
Where we locate our kitchens decides how many hungry customers we can serve, and we know that a great location takes intense work - the contracts won’t sign themselves! The whole process from initial identification of interesting areas, scouting out likely landlords, establishing a relationship to final negotiations, requires someone to own and manage it carefully.
Curb's Expansion Department is now looking for someone that can manage the lease acquisition process in Central Europe, with initial emphasis on Germany. This will mean:
- Building and managing a pipeline of kitchen locations in Central Europe.
- Negotiating all steps in a leasing contract for our kitchens in Central Europe, includes scouting, planning of layout, commercial, technical and legal negotiations.
- Representing Curb Food in external negotiations in Central Europe.
- Executing on Company goals regarding the number of new kitchens
- Developing a data driven expansion plan for area of responsibility together with Central Team
- Reporting to VP Expansion at Curb Food.
- Supporting in Kitchen launch activities
- Following up and being speaking partner with landlords and other external stakeholders
What about you:
- You have 5 years + negotiation experience from retail or Landlord side
- You are well-versed in relevant German legislation, and can communicate fluently in German, in writing as well as in speech
- You have likely worked in the restaurant, retail or grocery industry
- You are comfortable running end-to-end negotiation processes, following up on key metrics
- You are passionate about startups
- You LOVE structure, organisation and communication
- You are willing and able to travel, throughout Central Europe
- You enjoy being an essential part of securing the company’s growth
If you have read this far, we would just like to add that this is the perfect opportunity to come in at the very start of Curb’s European expansion, and lay the foundation of something really great. Something shaped by you.
⭐️ Interview Process
- AlvaLabs (Personality and Logic Test)
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Lead Interview
- Case / Code Test
- Founders / Manager Interview