Will we be able to teach computers how to cook food? Probably not. But in the meantime, we are a Tech and Data first company; our mission is to modernize and transform the $500 billion restaurant market 🚀
We want to become the most intelligent kitchen in the world. In order to do that, we need to build remarkable teams who are not afraid of making mistakes so that we can learn fast and improve quickly.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team at Curb to drive and be heavily involved in the setting of design, plus be a part of scaling a world-class design team for our products and kickstart design initiatives for peerless experiences.
🎯 Your role and impact.
You will drive design projects and partner with Product and Engineering to be responsible for shipping a range of products - for hungry customers and kitchen staff.
Design sets the vision to create and lead outstanding user experiences to add value to the daily lives of our customers, ensuring that every step of supplying food from the modern kitchen to the customer is a delightful experience.
We have a common goal: ship great products and features that people use.
- Shape the base design culture, process, and system from the ground up to drive big and meaningful design problems from ideation through to execution
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product, data, and marketing to ship impactful, critical products
- Lead the design of beautiful, intuitive software interfaces with principles and patterns, across multiple platforms (e.g. web, iOS, Android)
- Mentor and develop designers
🤩 What about you?
- You’re interested in disrupting the food industry with a growth mindset
- Experience in a digital product company, leading the design of product experiences for consumers or small businesses
- You have experience with agile product development, ideally with software for small businesses or consumer, marketplace products
- Previous experience mentoring designers
- A need to work with quantitative data & qualitative feedback as inputs to design
- Strong examples of a portfolio of interaction and visual product work, plus design leadership initiatives
- Incredibly high attention to detail
- Expertise with various design tools (E.g. Figma, Maze, Principle, Sketch, Miro, Hotjar, or similar)
⭐️ Interview Process
- AlvaLabs (Personality and Logic Test)
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Lead Interview
- Case/ Code Test
- Founders/ Manager Interview