🚀We are looking to bring the most intelligent kitchen to local neighbourhoods all over the world, with a mission to modernize and transform the $500 billion restaurant market. In order to do that, we need a highly energetic Social Media Manager to join our team.
💡 The challenge.
As a Social Media Manager at Curb you are responsible for the day-to-day management and development of content, driving engagement and community building in our social channels. This includes positioning our brand on different social platforms, and creating, posting and discussing with our community. You need strong people and communication skills and an enthusiasm for the brand.
🎯 Your role and impact.
- You will be responsible for our social channels with everything from idea to execution
- You will create a community of customers whom we communicate with on a daily basis
- You will be managing the execution of approved campaigns from creation, scheduling and publishing of content to analysing performance with the goal of increasing sales and growing brand awareness
- You will be responsible for developing and managing execution of compelling, creative and forward-thinking content not tied to specific campaigns to drive engagement for Curb
- You will own the Curb social channels cross markets, but also balance it with the individual sub-brand channels
🤩 What about you?
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or course experience equivalent is preferred but not required
- >3 years of work experience with Social Media
- You have experience with social media management tools, Falcon is preferred
- You are creative by nature and have a passion for social media, keep up to date with trends and features
- You have a high sense of ownership in everything you do and have a hands-on mentality
- You have strong copywriting and editing skills
- You have strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data to develop audience insights and campaign recommendations
- You have knowledge of graphic design principles
- Experience from an international high-growth company is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English. Swedish, Danish, German or other relevant languages is a plus
⭐️ Interview Process
- AlvaLabs (Personality and Logic Test)
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Lead Interview
- Leadership Interview
- Case Test
- Founders/ Manager Interview