Your role and impact. You will help set and execute Curb’s strategy by overseeing and managing general accounting functions at Curb.
We expect the Accounting manager to set a new standard by (re) designing our current and future processes and procedures ensuring compliance/accuracy without compromising speed and timeliness.
What about the role?
- You will collaborate with both in-house and external accountants as well as cross-functionally with department owners.
- You will responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- You will be responsible for accounting and accounting reconciliations
- You will work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end (including balance sheets, income statements, income tax and tax filings).
- You will oversee the general accounting functions including account payables, account receivables, general ledger and taxes
What about you?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in preferably Accounting or Finance
- >3 years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- You’re detailed oriented with a high sense of ownership
- You obsess about getting your numbers right without loosing the big picture
- You have a growth mindset and naturally curious about learning and development
- You have a strong distaste for bureaucracy and slow progress
- You do whatever it takes to make you and your team succeed
- You are phenomenal at prioritizing your daily tasks even under pressure
- Excellent microsoft excel skills and experience with most popular financial software
- Experience from an international high-growth company is a plus
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English.