Better food, better world, better chefs who become better leaders. Always improving, always learning, always developing.
How do you sell 1,000,000 Pad Thai’s that all reach the same insane heights of flavour, freshness and spicy delight? Well, that’s actually up to you to decide! We are on the lookout for a Junior Development Chef to join the dynamic data driven Culinary Development Team. If you are a forward thinking and passionate Chef looking for a development role in the Food Tech industry this could be the role for you!
If you think about the kitchen as a ship, we are building the most well-oiled, efficient and passionate machine known to man. It brings spectacular food to those that might not have access to the latest trends otherwise. We are currently redesigning and improving every single aspect of our food, adapting our dishes so that they can be enjoyed by millions of people with consistent, kick-ass flavours.
What you will actually do
- Work closely with the Senior Development Chefs and Operations team, to deliver high quality concepts and recipes
- Assist with the creation and delivery of new recipes in-line with customer and own brand standards and production capabilities
- Prepare kitchen product samples to agreed specifications for internal and external panels
- Assist team in compiling menus and preparing customer launches
- Attend regular taste panels and drive a commitment to quality through culinary expertise and experience
- Are good at following current food trends
- Are a genuine ‘foodie’
- Are educated in culinary skills and at least 3 years experience in high volume kitchens
- Have basic Food Hygiene certificates.
- Are competent in basic applications (Google workspace, Excel, Word)
- Are a great communicator and comfortable with presenting
- Are a team player with the ability to work alone when required
- AlvaLabs (Personality and Logic Test)
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Interview
- Case Test
- Founders/ Manager Interview