Will we be able to teach computers how to cook food? Sooner than you think! And in the meantime, we are a Tech and Data first company; our mission is to modernize and transform the $500 billion restaurant market 🚀
We want to become the most intelligent kitchen in the world. In order to do that, we need to build remarkable teams who embrace learning fast and improving quickly.
We're rapidly growing the engineering function while building a great team culture. Right now we are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team at Curb to lead a group of skilled, passionate engineers.
🎯 Your role and impact.
- Grow and lead a group of highly competent engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring
- Work closely with product managers and design leaders to align on technical roadmap and direction
- Support the team to find the right balance between speed and quality in a high pace startup environment
- Together with the team, build a safe, inclusive work environment and also a collaborative engineering culture
- Work closely with people and culture team on recruitment and onboarding
🤩 What about you?
- You are a great leader rather than a traditional manager. You believe in people, trust, autonomy and transparency
- You’re interested in disrupting the food industry with a growth mindset
- You love developing, coaching and growing engineers and have a solid track record
- You have experience in cultivating a strong engineering culture in a cross functional, agile environment. Building a high performance team and focusing on business value delivery should not be new to you
- You are excited about or even have experience of creating and building an engineering team in a high pace environments involving recruitment, hiring, organizational structure
⭐️ Interview Process
- AlvaLabs (Personality and Logic Test)
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Interview
- Tech & Product
- Founders Interview