Our mission is to modernize and transform the $500 billion restaurant market. 🚀
🎯 Your role and impact.
Will we be able to teach computers how to cook food? Probably not. But in the meantime, we will launch our intelligent kitchens throughout Central Europe, starting with Berlin, and bring truly yummy food to residents of the German capital. If you are intrigued by food AND would like to own the planning and construction of intelligent kitchens, then read on, because this might just be the opportunity for you 😎
For Curb’s kitchens to be truly intelligent and efficient, the physical layout and construction has to sync seamlessly with the technology we use and the people that will ultimately cook the food. In a way we are not just building kitchens, we are setting up highly advanced mini-factories.
🙌 Your responsibilities:
Curb's Expansion & Construction team is now looking for someone that can lead, coordinate and communicate with legislative and authoritative bodies; to enable us to smoothly obtain permits for all our construction of kitchens throughout mostly Germany and Central Europe. This will mean:
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy in Permit and Authority processes in Germany and Central Europe
- Handling contact with authorities, external consultants such as architects and others
- Handling and securing feasibility of all kitchen projects from an authority and permit perspective
- Responsible for defining risks and timeline for all projects from the legal perspective and authoritative processes.
- Managing the compliance of existing kitchens
- You will be part of the Central European Expansion Team and have tight collaboration with Expansion team at HQ, in Stockholm
🤩 What about you:
- You have 5-10 years of experience managing authorities and permit processes for the Food & Beverage or Retail business or you have been working for a construction company, architect bureau or in a legal firm, executing for major restaurant/café chains around all parts of Germany.
- You have already done 100+ permit applications in Germany.
- You are well-versed in relevant German legislation, and can communicate fluently in German, in writing as well as in speech.
- You have likely worked in the restaurant, retail or grocery industry
- You are comfortable running end-to-end construction projects, following up on budgeted hours and costs
- You are passionate about startups
- You LOVE structure, organisation and communication
- You are willing and able to travel, throughout Germany and later on Central Europe
If you have read this far, we would just like to add that this is the perfect opportunity to come in at the very start of Curb’s European expansion, and lay the foundation of something really great. Something shaped by you.
⭐️ Interview Process
- AlvaLabs (Personality and Logic Test)
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Lead Interview
- Case / Code Test
- Founders / Manager Interview