This is not a job. It’s an opportunity to redefine how an entire industry works. The kitchen of the future is being built, perfected and established all across Sweden and other markets. With a unique mix of yummy food, phenomenal technology and highly motivated crew, we bring fresh flavors to the underserved. This machinery requires a lot of specialized components in order to function, and right now we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Do you get a warm, cozy feeling in your tummy when an organization works as smoothly as clockwork? Are you excited about creating plans as well as working hands-on executing them? Then you should definitely apply!
- You will be responsible for structuring and implementing highly effective supply chain operations across markets. Key topics include sourcing, logistics, and stock level management
- You will be the main point of contact towards Curb’s suppliers, when it comes to planning and strategic discussions
- You will be the in house person for the Swedish and Danish kitchens to manage inventory issues and help them remove blockers
- You will drive process improvement and operational excellence with suppliers by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing automation and economies of scale
- You will provide expert input on supplier feasibility and options for the Concept Development team
🤩 What about you?
- You have 4+ years of experience working with Supply Chain topics. Extra plus if you have worked in a B2C setting within food and beverage
- You are independent and self-driven
- You are hands-on, organized and love to structure your areas of responsibility
- You are experienced in negotiations and stakeholder management
- Plus if you have a proven track record from a high-performing environment such as a top-tier consulting firm
- You have a driver's license
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
⭐️ Interview Process
- Problem solving Challenge
- Recruiter Screening
- Team Interview
- Final Interview