Curve Games is an award-winning independent video games publisher working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems Bomber Crew and Lawn Mowing Simulator, critically acclaimed experiences such as The Ascent and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hits such as Human Fall Flat and For The King, Curve Games has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
As a Company we've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
A pivotal member of the team, the EA to the CEO will provide critical support to the senior leaders of the organisation with a focus on the CEO ensuring he has the administrative support, tools, and systems in place to meet business objectives. The responsibility of the EA includes but is not limited to:
Reporting to the CEO, the EA to the CEO will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing and organising diaries, liaising with external stakeholders, and ensuring time is allocated effectively. (CEO/CFO)
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Coordinating meeting logistics; preparing presentation materials and agenda items, taking, and distributing minutes, following-up on agenda items for CEO.
- Management of travel and entertainment for CEO and CFO including researching and booking restaurants, conference rooms, hotels & travel options. Ensuring all information is effectively communicated on and covid protocols are adhered to (including the purchasing of covid test kits, organizing of testing preflight etc.) and all visas are in place.
- Management of wider group travel needs and agendas for Curve SLT and C-suite combined, visiting developers and gaming conferences as required.
- Coordination of critical business documentation compilation and completion such as reporting packs including monthly board report.
- Full ownership of company contract process including distribution, filing and review, acting as main point of contact for Curve’s retained legal counsel.
- Supporting and driving the trademarking process – logging and maintaining trademark database and liaising with Lawyers (currently Sheridans) to better understand requirements and communicate this to senior team.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the CEO, including providing reports, summaries of reports, analyses of business performance reports and statistics.
- In conjunction with the P&C team, management of charity partnerships; creating and retaining relationships and organising and communicating charity initiatives to the wider company
- Coordinating events and gifting specifically for the Office of the CEO such as high priority charity initiatives, team offsites, team gifts and client entertaining.
- Representing Curve in the arrangement of Group level events.
- Management of or involvement in special projects as directed by the CEO, e.g., support to developers.
- Expense management for the CEO
- Ad Hoc project management pertaining to the operational running of the company (e.g., Business Disaster Recovery)
What we want from you:
- Significant experience in supporting a CEO and other C-suite level stake holders
- Proactive, dynamic, and resilient; able to think on your feet
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven advanced organisational skills
- Superior eye for detail
What we give in return:
Curve Games are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment balanced between in-person attendance in our newly refurbished office and by working from home. We also provide plenty of opportunities for social events and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and a monthly wellness contribution.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Employee referral scheme (currently £1000 per hire that you make!)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Volunteering leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Long service leave