Curve Games is an award-winning independent video games publisher working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems Bomber Crew and Lawn Mowing Simulator, critically acclaimed experiences such as The Ascent and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hits such as Human Fall Flat and For The King, Curve Games has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
As a Company we've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Product Marketing to own go-to-market strategy and execution and be the product and brand evangelist for their titles within Curve and the wider industry.
- Execute marketing campaigns aligned with Curve’s best practices, whilst acting with independence and self-driven direction, reporting into Curve’s Head of Product Marketing.
- Own strategic product marketing planning as well as implementation and post-execution analysis for assigned releases, building exceptional relationships with external devs and studios to act as the internal product marketing specialist as well as the product leader within the publisher.
- Lead the creation and delivery of brand and marketing plans that span all aspects of paid, owned and earned campaigns. You will draw on the expertise of Curve’s creative, release, PR, community, influencer, CRM, paid media teams/agencies – whilst always being the central point of review and decision making on how plans are developed, and campaigns are executed.
- Develop and execute direct-to-customer programs such as betas and play tests to support development and production teams - adopting an ‘always on’ approach to player engagement.
- Align with US and Asia dedicated internal marketing and sales teams to deliver co-ordinated campaigns that support local tactical activity within the global strategy.
- Own the brand identity of their titles – working with Curve and external devs to deliver best-in-class assets and content.
- Contribute to and manage marketing relationships with key digital retail partners on behalf of the dev; including, but not limited to, Valve (Steam), Xbox, Sony, Nintendo, EPIC.
- Contribute to, manage and identify potential key brand, content and media partnerships, ensuring directly profitable or co-promotional relationships are upheld and effective.
What we ask of you:
- Passion for games, especially PC games, with a personal connection and understanding of communities relevant to our titles.
- Bring at least 5 years of product marketing experience/product ownership and product launches, working either within a games developer, or within a publisher environment with direct communication and relationships with studios, ideally with ‘live ops’ experience.
- Experience and advanced understanding of digital games marketing and distribution.
- Self-starter energy and skills to act independently at pace whilst also able to collaborate and influence colleagues within adjacent teams and project groups.
- Excellent project management and planning skills with experience of relevant tools and systems (e.g Jira, Confluence, Monday.com).
- Current and on-going knowledge of competitor products and campaigns within the industry.
- Excellent relationship building skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills to diverse audiences.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
What we give in return:
Curve Games are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment balanced between in-person attendance in our newly refurbished office and by working from home. We also provide plenty of opportunities for social events and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and a monthly wellness contribution.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Employee referral scheme (currently £1000 per hire that you make!)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Volunteering leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Long service leave