Curve Games is an award-winning independent video games publisher working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems Bomber Crew and Lawn Mowing Simulator, critically acclaimed experiences such as The Ascent and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hits such as Human Fall Flat and For The King, Curve Games has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
As a Company we've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
Reporting to the Publishing Director, the Territory Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing and promoting the Steam Workshop ecosystem across Curve titles, keeping track, integrating Workshop-related data, and producing reports.
- Proactively contacting content creators to establish and maintain a good relationship, creating and managing CRM to encourage quality work.
- Managing Steam Workshop tags and creator groups, ensuring workshop support scheme level quality and keeping track of the performance, also providing customer service.
- Communicating with content creators, Product Managers, Community Managers, and producers based on the collected players' feedback.
- Conducting various research to assist marketing campaigns in Asia.
- Helping with marketing plan implementation.
- Creating localised social and game assets (images, videos, gifs), business and Steam page content for internal and external teams.
- Assisting the Publishing Director in the preparation of various reports.
- Following business development leads and maintaining business development CRM.
- Supporting research and due diligence activities across various sectors.
- Sharing relevant regional industry intelligence with the broader business.
- Other supportive tasks assigned by the line manager.
What we want from you:
- Proficient knowledge of East Asian video game markets is mandatory; professional experience in this industry is advantageous.
- Fluent in English and Simplified Chinese (Mandarin) is mandatory; intermediate in Traditional Chinese, Japanese or Korean is a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and can manage time efficiently.
- A proactive communicator who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
What we give in return:
Curve Games are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment balanced between in-person attendance in our newly refurbished office and by working from home. We also provide plenty of opportunities for social events and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and a monthly wellness contribution.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Employee referral scheme (currently £1000 per hire that you make!)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Volunteering leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Long service leave