Curve Games (part of the Catalis Group) is an award-winning independent games publisher working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment.
With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes renowned indie hits such as For the King, For the King 2, Bomber Crew, The Ascent, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and the multi-million-selling smash hit Human Fall Flat. Curve Games has become one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
- TEAM SKILLS – Being a leader who puts their teams first, with a passion for solving problems and driving teams to success.
- GAME DEVELOPMENT – Working with the Project Director, Product Manager (Marketing), QA Project Manager and the wider team to bring your game to market.
- PRODUCT & BUDGET PLANS – Spearheading internal and external planning to produce and own schedules, budgets for your projects, communicating progress on current and upcoming milestones as well as overall progress to all stakeholders.
- EXTERNAL DEVELOPERS – Directly managing the external development teams to ensure milestones are adhered to and the vision of the project is carried back to the Publisher.
- CHANGE CONTROL – Ensuring changes and concerns are communicated and addressed, skilfully navigating changes during the product lifecycle.
- PLATFORM HOLDERS – Creation and maintenance of product entries on platform holder systems.
- RISK MANAGEMENT – Providing clear detailed analysis on risks and areas for improvement along with suggestions.
- MANAGING STAFF – Managing where necessary Assistant Producers, and Producers to grow their production skills and facilitate the release of the projects through marketing and QA deliverables.
What we want from you:
- 5+ years proven full cycle Production experience, as a (Senior) Producer, managing and shipping games and/or applications.
- Experience with platform holder requirements; Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft & Steam.
- Experience with console submission and certification processes.
- Experience managing live games and downloadable content deliverables on console.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or GSuite applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Scheduling software, e.g., Jira.
- Extensive experience of managing client/stakeholder relationships.
- Experience with localisation pipelines and process
- Expert knowledge of the game development cycle & framework.
- Experience working with internal and external QA companies.
- Experience defining and managing large project budgets.
- Experience in project management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation.
- Strong organisational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game development, with a background in in code/art/design desirable.